Bring what you know; we'll help you grow.
You’ve worked hard to earn and maintain your Registered Dietitian credentials. We invite you to continue to grow in knowledge and confidence by joining our force of 450+ Crandall Consultants.
Make a difference by providing vital nutritional and operational support to senior living communities and their residents. They need you!
Crandall Corporate Dietitians is an established and well-respected professional consulting firm serving the senior living industry since 1966. We prioritize keeping our dietitians informed about the latest state and federal regulations. Crandall dietitians have unlimited access to training materials via the Crandall Web Center (CWC) including policies and procedures, forms, documents, and in-services. We provide the structure and tools to match the demands of working in this industry.
What You can Expect from Crandall
- Competitive wages
- Working with some of the best dietitians across the nation
- Support handling the challenges that come your way in the field. You're not alone.
- Training opportunities where you'll earn CEU credit. Crandall will guide and mentor you in current best practices so you can go into your communities with confidence.
- We value personal and family time like you do. You'll find work-life balance with Crandall.
- Expand your network. Build professional relationships with those at Crandall and in the communities you serve.
- Dedication to upholding and adhering to ethical, standards and practices
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and keep pace with evolving regulatory standards
- Compassion, flexibility, problem solving, good listening, and great communication
- Pride in your work and giving 100%. Those assigned to your care depend on you. We are people helping people.
- Dedication to upholding and adhering to ethical, standards and practices.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn to keep pace with evolving regulatory standards.
- As a seasoned RD, you are compassionate, flexible, a problem solver, a good listener, and a great communicator!
- Take pride in your work and give 100%. Those assigned to your care depend on you. We are people helping people.
What CrandallDietitians are Saying
"I have worked with Crandall as a registered dietitian for over 10 years. I truly found a perfect match. I have a flexible schedule, and for a large corporation there is a strong 'family feel.' The corporate support is amazing. Crandall uses cutting-edge, web-based training and reports; this helps so much in an ever-changing world. It is a job you can be proud of." Janet Springer-Salinas, RDN
"Working for Crandall has allowed me to sharpen and broaden my skills as a Dietitian. From clinical work to conducting food service audits, the opportunity to serve my communities in more ways than one has been very rewarding. It's also hard to overlook the positive and professional relationships I have developed with facility leaders and staff all throughout Arizona. My favorite aspect of working for Crandall is having a team of leaders who are passionate about their work and are always available at a moment’s notice to assist with any questions or concerns. If you are seeking to make a positive impact in the lives of others, I would highly recommend joining Crandall’s team." Davis Koppinger, AZ
"Although I am a new employee with Crandall Corporate Dietitians, I have been beyond impressed with their training process, and I highly recommend joining! Despite being in another state from their headquarters, Crandall maintains excellent communication and support for their staff. I look forward to working many years to come with this company." Rebeca Roberts, CA
"I absolutely love being a part of the Crandall Corporate Dietitians team! As an experienced RD I feel valued and respected. We have the opportunity to support senior living communities on a variety of levels while helping to implement industry leading policies and procedures to reduce regulatory exposure. My schedule is flexible which contributes to quality of life and job satisfaction!" Donna Vene-Dwyer, PA