Linda K. Crandall Nutrition Scholarship
Linda K. Crandall, the founder of Crandall Corporate dietitians (consultingrd.com), is passionate about working as a Registered Dietitian. For over 50 years, she has relished the challenge of creating world-class systems, meeting new people, building up others who have worked for her and with her, and being an entrepreneur. Her professional happiness comes from working with the best dietitians in the industry.
In honor of her dedication to the RD profession, we are pleased to announce the Linda K. Crandall Nutrition Scholarship program for 2022. Each year, Crandall Corporate Dietitians awards up to 8 scholarships, for $500 each, to students pursuing either a bachelor’s or master’s degree in nutrition, or a closely related field, with the eventual goal of becoming a Registered Dietitian.
Applicants must meet our eligibility requirements, complete the following application online, and submit a current resume and a copy of their unofficial transcript. Applications must be submitted online with documents attached in PDF format by Saturday, April 1, 2023. Late or incomplete entries or entries submitted via mail or email will not be accepted. Notification of awards will be made by May 15, 2023.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a current student in Nutrition or a closely related field at an accredited university or college
- Be in good academic standing
- Be working toward a BS or MS in Nutrition
- Be a Junior, Senior, or Graduate Student next Fall
- Have a goal of becoming a Registered Dietitian
The application process:
- Provide answers to the application questions online at https://consultingrd.com/scholarships/
- Upload a Resume and Unofficial Transcript in PDF format
- Submit this application by Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Notification of Award will be by May 15, 2023
First preference is given to current Crandall employees/subcontractors, or their children, after which the remaining scholarships are open to any student at any accredited U.S. college or university.
We are no longer accepting scholarship applications.
Notification of awards will be posted by May 15th